- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate the website using just a keyboard
- navigate the website using speech recognition software
- listen to the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver).
Request different formats
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille contact our office.
We'll consider your request and get back to you.
How we test this website
Supported by Vision Australia and Squiz, we're working to achieve Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA at a minimum (with many of our components also meeting WCAG 2.1 AA standard).
For the current status, see the accessibility commitment page on the Department for Premier and Cabinet's Website Design System website.
Other methods we've used to identify and resolve issues include:
- feedback on the usability of this website from its users
- engaging the Plain English Campaign to review our language, accessibility, navigation, design and layout
- conducting usability testing
Before publishing content, we also review suggestions from automated tools to improve:
- readability grade level (designed to show how difficult our content is to understand)
- the average time it takes to read our content.