If you have a problem with South Australian state or local government, we may be able to help.
The South Australian Ombudsman is an independent officer who deals with:
- complaints about South Australian government agencies and councils
- referrals from the Independent Commissioner Against Corruption regarding misconduct and maladministration in public administration
- confidential reports of public interest information about South Australian government agencies and councils
- complaints about prescribed child protection matters
- complaints under the Return to Work Act about:
- claims agents
- self-insured employers
- the Return to Work Corporation
- requests to review Freedom of Information decisions
- audits of South Australian public agencies.