Welcome to the Ombudsman South Australia website. The Ombudsman is independent, and
- investigates complaints about South Australian government and local government agencies
- conducts audits of these agencies
- reviews freedom of information determinations of these agencies
- receives information about state and local government activities confidentially from whistleblowers.
Telephone: (08) 8226 8699
Toll free: 1800 182 150 (outside metro SA only)
Facsimile: (08) 8226 8602
From Tuesday 5 March 2019, Ombudsman SA will be located at:
91 King William Street
Adelaide SA 5000
Please address ALL correspondence to the POSTAL ADDRESS
Street address: Level 5, 91 King William Street, Adelaide SA 5000
Postal address: PO Box 3651, Rundle Mall SA 5000
What can we help you with?
- What is your complaint about?
- Who can you complain about?
- Whistleblower protection
- Freedom of information applications
- Contact us/Feedback
- Complaints about us