Welcome to the Ombudsman South Australia website. The Ombudsman is independent, and
- investigates complaints about South Australian government and local government agencies
- conducts audits of these agencies
- reviews freedom of information determinations of these agencies
- receives information about state and local government activities confidentially from whistleblowers.
Technical error with complaint acknowledgment emails
Due to a technical error, some not all emails sent from our Office have not reached the recipient recently. If you have lodged a complaint and not heard from us, please call the Office on 8226 8699. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Telephone: (08) 8226 8699
Toll free: 1800 182 150 (outside metro SA only)
Facsimile: (08) 8226 8602
Please address ALL correspondence to the POSTAL ADDRESS
Street address: Level 9, 55 Currie Street, Adelaide SA 5000
Postal address: PO Box 3651, Rundle Mall SA 5000
What can we help you with?
- What is your complaint about?
- Who can you complain about?
- Whistleblower protection
- Freedom of information applications
- Contact us/Feedback
- Complaints about us