Welcome to the Ombudsman South Australia website. The Ombudsman is independent, and
- investigates complaints about South Australian government and local government agencies
- conducts audits of these agencies
- reviews freedom of information determinations of these agencies
- supports the implementation of the Information Sharing Guidelines across government
- receives information about state and local government activities confidentially from whistleblowers.
If you would like to lodge a complaint, start here.
PLEASE NOTE THAT OMBUDSMAN SA WILL BE CLOSED BETWEEN CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR. THE OFFICE WILL RE-OPEN AT 9AM ON FRIDAY 2 JANUARY 2015.
What can we help you with?
- What is your complaint about?
- Who can you complain about?
- Whistleblower protection
- Freedom of information applications
- Information Sharing Guidelines
- Complaints about us
- Contact us