Welcome to the Ombudsman South Australia website. The Ombudsman is independent, and
- investigates complaints about South Australian government and local government agencies
- conducts audits of these agencies
- reviews freedom of information determinations of these agencies
- supports the implementation of the Information Sharing Guidelines across government
- receives information about state and local government activities confidentially from whistleblowers.
Mr Wayne Lines was appointed as the South Australian Ombudsman on 18 December 2014 following the resignation of Mr Richard Bingham during 2014.
FROM TUESDAY 10 MARCH 2015 THE NEW LOCATION OF OMBUDSMAN SA IS:
55 CURRIE STREET
ADELAIDE SA 5000
THE POSTAL ADDRESS REMAINS THE SAME:
PO BOX 3651
RUNDLE MALL SA 5000
PLEASE SEND ALL CORRESPONDENCE TO THE POSTAL ADDRESS.
If you would like to lodge a complaint, start here.
What can we help you with?
- What is your complaint about?
- Who can you complain about?
- Whistleblower protection
- Freedom of information applications
- Information Sharing Guidelines
- Complaints about us
- Contact us