Welcome to the Ombudsman South Australia website. The Ombudsman is independent, and
- investigates complaints about South Australian government and local government agencies
- conducts audits of these agencies
- reviews freedom of information determinations of these agencies
- supports the implementation of the Information Sharing Guidelines across government
- receives information about state and local government activities confidentially from whistleblowers.
If you would like to lodge a complaint, start here.