Housing SA

Ombudsman SA investigates complaints about Housing SA.

To make a complaint, please complete the online form.

>> Continue to form

A rental property or tenancy

Unfortunately Ombudsman SA is unable to investigate complaints about this issue.

The Commissioner for Consumer Affairs is responsible for providing advice on rental properties and offers assistance to tenants and landlords regarding their rights and obligations. Tenancy officers can also provide assistance with dispute resolution and may attempt to negotiate or conciliate disputes.

Disputes that are unable to be settled can be taken to the South Australian Civil and Administrative Tribunal.

Contact details:
131 882